BonesPro 4.77 ready for Autodesk 3ds Max 2019!
BonesPro has been updated for full compatibility with 3dsMax 2019.
Plus, we added some improvements and fixes. Enjoy!
Recent updated include:
- Full support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2019
- Greatly improved precision of Dual Quaternion calculations
- Fixed an issue where bone limit was not applied correctly in some cases
- Fixed incorrect application of deformers below BonesPro in the stack when using splines
- ‘Skin Import’: Dual-Quaternion weights from Skin modifier are now imported to BonesPro