BonesPro 4.20 Update!
3d-io GmbH announced today the immediate availability of the BonesPro version 4.20, the latest update of the fast and sophisticated skinning plugin for Autodesk 3dsMax. Among many improvements, this new update now fully supports 3ds Max 2011 and can handle different additional object types as bones. BonesPro 4.2 now includes support for helper objects and shape objects, as well as integration with CAT Bone and Muscle systems.
List of changes and new features of BonesPro 4.20
- Added support for Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 and Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011.
- BonesPro now accepts shape objects as bones.
- Added support for various additional object types as bones (i.e. dummy helpers) and improved handling and accuracy of certain types like CAT muscles.
- Soft selection now supports custom falloff curves.
- Various minor fixes, including improved *.bpm file handling of CAT bones.
The BonesPro plug-in and associated training materials are available at https://www.bonespro.com
BonesPro 4.20 is compatible, both as 32bit and 64bit:
- 3ds Max 2011, 3ds Max Design 2011
- 3ds Max 2010, 3ds Max Design 2010
- 3ds Max 2009, 3ds Max Design 2009
- 3ds Max 2008
- 3ds Max 9
3d-io games & video production GmbH is specialized company for high-end software development, modeling, animation, rendering, CG effects and 3D industrial design. 3d-io GmbH, headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany, has an established strong presence in game development, design & video production, digital content creation as well as in graphics and animation. We are dedicated to provide easy-to-use software products accompanied by dedicated support team, experienced programmers and top notch 3D artists.
About Digimation Inc.
Digimation specializes in developing and delivering 3D solutions for the training and simulation industry including; Interactive Maintenance Trainers, Small Arms Trainers, Virtual Task Trainers, as well as Virtual Environments used in homeland security applications. The company’s service division produces photorealistic 3D parts used in maintenance trainers, OpenFlight 3D models used in simulations, and full 3D animation.